Anxiousness; that is one word on how I would characterize this Blue Jays season from the fan’s perspective since at no point, aside from May and early June, were the Jays playing at a level where all cylinders were clicking. Don’t get me wrong, watching the Jays in first place for 45 days was superbly fantastic, but then bit by bit, they wilted down and limped into September needing a hot month to get back into the playoff picture. Their 9-2 record from August 30th to September 10th got fans excited again, but like the extreme streakiness they’ve been known for this season, it didn’t last…Continue reading→
- Blue Jays 2014 Post-Mortem
- Being in the Zone: Is It Sustainable?
- 8 Reasons Why the Padres Are the Nicest Organization in MLB
- Baseball Affects Me So
- Blue Jays Need Another Right-Handed Bat
- Ranking of MLB Team Aggregators
- Are the Blue Jays Contenders or Pretenders?
- Road Trip to PNC Park
- Esmil Rogers: Still Worth Keeping Around?
- The Remarkable Case of Jesse Chavez
- Top Six MLB Teams That Have Surprised In 2014
- The 2014 Blue Jays and Handling Pressure
- Trade Candidate(s): The Reds’ Starting Pitchers mlbtraderumors.com/2014/09/trade-… 6 hours ago
- @Chris_Toman Congrats Chris! Is it permanent or free-lance work there? 7 hours ago
- Romanticism from Brunt: Why we don’t quit on the Blue Jays @Sportsnet sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/b… 7 hours ago
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: