With Colby’s flowing locks and his speedy legs and quiet, laid back personality, he reminds me of a wild horse, hence the centaur image above that I Gimped. Colby Rasmus really has had a terrific season that nearly matched his 2010 breakout campaign with the Cardinals. Now a whole bunch of praise was heaped on him already over at Jays Journal so I’m not going to re-hash all of that. However, I want to point out that if Colby can…Continue reading→
- Being in the Zone: Is It Sustainable?
- 8 Reasons Why the Padres Are the Nicest Organization in MLB
- Baseball Affects Me So
- Blue Jays Need Another Right-Handed Bat
- Ranking of MLB Team Aggregators
- Are the Blue Jays Contenders or Pretenders?
- Road Trip to PNC Park
- Esmil Rogers: Still Worth Keeping Around?
- The Remarkable Case of Jesse Chavez
- Top Six MLB Teams That Have Surprised In 2014
- The 2014 Blue Jays and Handling Pressure
- 2014 MLB Predictions
- @ngtariabluejays not negative, just looking at where improvements could have come from 21 hours ago
- Blue Jays fans could look back and lament team's 2014 record against these teams: Twins 2-4; WhiteSox 2-5; Royals 3-4; Astros 3-4 22 hours ago
- Interesting race in AL West: Angels just swept A's to tie season series at 8-8 with 3 games to play in Sept. Angels are an amazing 30G>.500 22 hours ago
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: