With Colby’s flowing locks and his speedy legs and quiet, laid back personality, he reminds me of a wild horse, hence the centaur image above that I Gimped. Colby Rasmus really has had a terrific season that nearly matched his 2010 breakout campaign with the Cardinals. Now a whole bunch of praise was heaped on him already over at Jays Journal so I’m not going to re-hash all of that. However, I want to point out that if Colby can…Continue reading→
- Varying Opinions and Fifth Starters
- Will the Blue Jays have to blow it all up?
- Trying to Validate Blue Jays Relying on Internal Options
- My Latest: A Baseball Hot Corner Update
- Has GM Ben Cherington Assembled a Team Capable of a Repeat?
- Highlights from State of the Franchise
- Let’s Talk About the Rays
- Top 10 Off-Season Trades That Could Turn Out To Be Steals
- My Greatest Roy Halladay Memories
- Seattle Mariners: What is their next move?
- Should Toronto Trade for David Price?
- Which Blue Jays Have Weaknesses Hitting with Two Strikes?
- RT @jip_chabaley: Players View's AL East positional rankings by @pumpedupjays (perception is not always reality): network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/art… 1 day ago
- My latest: Varying Opinions and Fifth Starters wp.me/p2vj2r-e5 via @pumpedupjays 2 days ago
- RT @PVClaytonRicher: Just in time for your Baseball Draft: Five MLB Pitchers Who Will Rebound in 2014 network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_ex… via @yardbarke… 2 days ago
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: